From: william at waisse.org (William Waisse)
Subject: Xfree86 video buffering?

Le Mercredi 23 F?vrier 2005 23:20, defiance a ?crit?:
> Seriously though, I think this has to do with stuff getting left in the
> video memory. I don't think X flushes it properly.

 I already saw this problem switching from ctrl+alt+F7 to ctrl+alt+F8 from a
F7 root X session to a F8 user X session, wher the user session sees the last
root screen.
 This seems to proove this a X behaviour problem; reboot or not, the problem
is here.

--
cordialement
 William Waisse