From: rebonzo at libero.it (Matteo Giannone)
Subject: client - server

It is impossible that they banned a block of addresses of my ISP, because that
is a webserver where you "play games": most of the people playing games there
use my same ISP and also live near me.

I am sure that my IP address changes in couple of hours after disconnections.

I deleted cookies, changed computer name, used different browsers....
ActiveX controls are disabled by default on Internet explorer.

I really don't understand how they can ban me.

Are you all sure they cannot know my MAC address? I think they know it when I
connect to the server (i remember something of TCP/IP stack and
encapsulation/decapsulation)....