From: michealespinola at gmail.com (Micheal Espinola Jr)
Subject: client - server

A MAC address can be queried on a windows box via the registry - if
you have access.  This can be done with [null] sessions and netbios.

So, depending on security, connectivity, access permissions, etc - it
may be possible to obtain this information.

--
ME2

my home: <http://www.santeriasys.net/>
my photos: <http://mespinola.blogspot.com/>