From: manipeto at yahoo.co.uk (Syed Imran Ali)
Subject: [lists] RE: Awake a modem with AT commands

>True, my first modem was 300 baud,
>but if you try to issue an AT command to a DSL or cable modem, I think you
>will not get a response.

True my friend,
I didn't say n e thing about issuing AT commands to DSL or Cable modems. Did
I? As far as I know they do not respond. (and you said that too).
It is good to hear that your first modem was 300. mine was 1400. so of
course u have been using them longer then me. Did u get the clue about her
question?

Thnx for response n e way.

Regards,

Imran Ali