From: nocmonkey at gmail.com (Danny)
Subject: Windows Registry Analzyer

On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 16:14:03 -0000, Cassidy Macfarlane
<cmacfarlane@...mmond-miller.co.uk> wrote:
> You can, of course, use regmon (sysinternals.com) to monitor the
> registry 'live' while changes are being made, however it sounds like you
> want a product that would analyse the reg, then re-analyse after
> installation, and report on changes.
>
> This would indeed be a handy tool.  Anyone know of anything better than
> regmon for this purpose?

You read my registry, I mean, mind.

Thanks everyone for your suggestions.  So far, the following has been
tossed my way:

1) "WinINSTALL LE - it's on every Windows 2000 Pro CD I've ever seen"

*I will look into this one.

2) Regmon of course, from Sysinternals

*Which from my understanding only states what changes are being made
in real time.

3) Regshot

*Never head of it, but will give it a go.

That's it so far.  I will post my results.

Cheers,

...D

...D