From: matt at dynamicanswers.com (Matt Marooney)
Subject: Bios programming...

Thank you for your wonderful sarcastic wit and humor for the end of my
day.  I'm not sure if you checked before making your comments, but there
are already services out there that do this...and make money doing this.
Contrary to popular belief, there are people in the world that want to
get help for their problems.  I'll disregard the troll comment as this
is the first time I've NEEDED to post anything to this list.  I've been
reading it for years now.  Thanks.

-- Matt