From: chromazine at sbcglobal.net (Steve Kudlak)
Subject: Bios programming...

Luckily that is what kills a lot of these things. I mean you would have
to have. I can't see why this can't be achieved by the usual methods of
social control that keep people alcohol free at AA meetings. Certainly
most people don't do urine tests at the meeting. In this case it would
be like saying I am going to install an unobtrusive cathether (giggle)
that will collect a few frops of urine and reguilarly radio to someone
what your BAC was.

The weird thing about this is why it was all so cavelierly asked as if
it was the most normal request in the world.  Certainly many
questionable people would want this to spy on spouses, boyfriends.
girlfriends etc. Of course if someone lilke Peacefire gets a hold of
this them would have a great fun of  fun with it.

I certainly home people would sdhred this thing and fast.. Gack this is
ther spookiest thing I have hea4rd of in years.

Have FUn,
Sends Steve