From: cyd-net at web.de (cyd)
Subject: [Ticket#: 2005030810000023] [SPAM]	Full-Disclosu
	[...]

Sorry, but I am german.. have to fix this

Your ticket will be wrought soon.

If _you_ have questions, comments etc. to _your_ ticket and/or the
preparation state of _your_ ticket, you answer please directly on _this_
_e-mail_.

Yours sincerely

EDP department

My english is not the best... But I hope you understand it now :-)

Madison, Marc schrieb:
> A quick Google and translation you get the following...  If you so interested in what other have to say to some research and figure it out for yourself?
>
> " Correctly as received and registered.

Your ticket becomes as soon as how possible works, please have it
something patience.

 > If they have questions, comments etc. to ihrerem ticket and/or the
preparation state of its ticket, you answer please directly on these
ENAMELS.