From: shrdlu at deaddrop.org (Etaoin Shrdlu)
Subject: US pres election was hacked away byDumbya&cabal.

mike lieman wrote:

> Todd Towles wrote:
>
> >Freedom of relevaent issues, this isn't relevaent to the list, it is
> >only there to start hate and take away from other security related
> >issues that matter. Do you not agree? The list charter talks about
> >this..political post are discouraged. Or at least in the old charter =)

Really, please listen here.

> So, if a security topic involves politics, it's off-topic?  I'd just
> like some clarification of this.
>
> What's more important, clearing up the fraud rampent in U.S. elections,
> or avoiding the issue?

Puh-leeze, take this *elsewhere*. It *isn't* relevant. It's just a couple
of people that seem to feel the need to bring this up, over and over.
Honestly, whether or not US elections have been, or are still, fraudulent,
is simply not a topic that Full Disclosure needs to discuss. We are here
for network and computer security. That's about it.

If you don't like the way things are run, get out and do something about
it. You can't do it from a keyboard; you're going to have to go outside and
mingle with the general populace. Get registered, and go vote. This is not
a US list; it isn't even hosted in the US (nor was it before; netsys was
also in GB). While I realize that there are those who think the world
revolves around US politics, I can assure you that if the north american
continent were one huge smoking ruin, life would continue. Really.

Take it elsewhere.

--
Do not rouse the Old Ones from the chthonic caverns of their repose.
Do not taunt the dragon which at present glances at you idly