From: support at mmicman.com (Edward Ray)
Subject: Re: Reverse dns (whether you want it or not)

 I would ask your ISP to give reverse domain delagation to your DNS servers.
This will allow your DNS servers to defeine the reverse DNS, and the root
servers will point to them instead of your ISP's DNS.

This is a common request and most ISPs (including mine) do this.

Edward W. Ray
CISSP, MCSE 2003+Security, P.E. GCIA, GCIH
NetSec Design & Consulting