From: jasonc at science.org (Jason Coombs)
Subject: [Fwd: Re: Web security breach changes the lives
	of 119 people]

Once again, securityfocus.com refuses to post the truth.

Anyone who has been following the story of the Harvard Business School
applicants and others who allegedly hacked a Web site operated by
ApplyYourself Inc. will find the following information valuable.

And you can't get it on securityfocus.com.

Why is that, exactly?

Regards,

Jason Coombs
jasonc@...ence.org