From: nekramer at mindtheater.net (Nancy Kramer)
Subject: Fwd: NDA & SOX?

I think in that situation you should consult a competent attorney and make
sure you have some money in the bank to support you for awhile and pay the
attorney's fees.

The people on this list are supposed to know about computer security not
business liability law which is what this email pertains too.  Most of the
people on this list are probably as bad at being attorneys as attorneys
would be at being security consultants.  I did desktop support for
attorneys for awhile and believe be most are not "good" with computers even
real smart ones who graduated from Harvard and Stanford which some of my
users had done.

Regards,

Nancy Kramer