From: steve_scholz at sybari.com (Steve Scholz)
Subject: Multiple
	AVVendorIncorrectCRC32BypassVulnerability.

?
Sure it is a fair comment. Eicar a test file has been corrupt by you changing the archive. Do this with a real virus where the av scan engine looks at all the content and if certain portians are there it detects it. This poc only works with eicar not any known virus, to me that is no vulnerability.
Steve