From: atte.peltomaki at f-secure.com (Atte Peltomaki)
Subject: Abusive attitude (Was: John The Ripper For
	Windows)

> my god you need a slap for being so stupid, its only the latest dev src
> compiled, which has always been freely available, im in with barrie on this
> one..

For some reason it seems to be that people who write to this list are
mostly arrogant and egocentric?

Noting an error in MySQL (!) configuration or changed setting in the
list after moving it, immediately yields offensive replies.

I appreciate the effort that's been put to this list, therefore I hope
you would not ruin the effort by posting news of your testosterone
fluxuations.

Thank you.

(only private replies, please)