From: srenna at vdbmusic.com (srenna@...music.com)
Subject: CISSP Test

agreed on the devaluing of the GIACs.  SANS is really
making a big mistake and angering 7000 Security
Professionals.

The three "crown jewels" as I see them are CISSP, SANS
GIAC(with practical) and CISM/CISA.

Get any of those combined with solid experience and you're
in.  A CISSP is basically becoming like the MCSE these
days.

Scott Renna CISSP, GCIA, GCIH  <---Practical
Security Team Lead