Date: Thu Mar 24 07:26:56 2005
From: sutpen at gmail.com (Thomas Sutpen)
Subject: Asshat coders

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 00:36:23 +0100, Anders Breindahl <skrewz@...ewz.dk> wrote:
> I actually wonder whether this list has become the hangout place for all
> lameness of seclists.
>
> Any plan of action, or should I too just attempt learning to ignore this? Who
> was that guy who ran a moderated version of this list again?

Duh?  I can't believe you've been subscribed more than one day and
haven't already figured out that this is the Jerry Springer Show of
security lists.  Did this somehow pass you by?

You people in Denmark must not be acquianted with high culture.
You'll have to settle for Maury, unless you can get UPN on your local
cable provider.

TS