Date: Thu Mar 31 18:20:54 2005
From: d4yj4y at yahoo.com (Day Jay)
Subject: Metaphoric Linguistical Communication Protocol -
	Chung's Donut Shop Release

Chung's Donut Shop Release!
=============================
Metaphoric Linguistical Communication Protocol
By d4yj4y

In today's society communication is critical and what
might be considered private or personal communication
seems crippled by the fear of eavesdroppers so I
thought I would release a secure protocol that one can
follow with one or more parties to use to be "safe".

First let's define "metaphor"-for the Merriam Webster
Definition, see below:
Main Entry: met·a·phor
Pronunciation: 'me-t&-"for also -f&r
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle French or Latin; Middle French
metaphore, from Latin metaphora, from Greek, from
metapherein to transfer, from meta- + pherein to bear
-- more at BEAR
1 : a figure of speech in which a word or phrase
literally denoting one kind of object or idea is used
in place of another to suggest a likeness or analogy
between them (as in drowning in money);

Linguistics is anything having to do with language. In
this paper, I will take written English speech for
example.

Let's break it down...

For the Metaphoric Linguistical Communication Protocol
you need:

0) Knowledge of the use of the protocol by routine or
initialization agreement/s or recognition/s of
metaphorical linguistical communication.

1) Key/Password - Commonly shared (but unknown to
others) information between involved parties involved
in communication. Usually this is a shared event that
only the involved parties know about. The key is
always indigenous to the parties involved and most of
the time and if done intelligently would be almost
impossible to crack.

2) The Keywords in the key - Keywords are things
shared in the exchange and acknowledgement of the key
between the parties. For example Jim says, "Remember
last year in Vegas John? We had so much fun." - John,
would know that "Vegas" and anything relating to what
happened there and "fun" and anything relating to that
could be a Keyword. Jim would also know that if John
mentioned anything about that sentence in the future
conversation, it could be used as a keyword.

3) Conversation/Communication/correspondence - The
communication/conversation/correspondence between
parties. The communication may make references to the
KEY or KEYWORDS if needed so that acknowledgement or
agreements can be made during conversation.

Here's an example of this protocol in use (the
following assumes that they are well versed on the MLC
protocol):

John and Jim's key/password/commonly shared knowledge
and keywords: John and Jim are criminals and rob high
profile parties by mugging people. They engage in this
activity occasionally. The last time they mugged
someone was in Las Vegas a year ago. They took a drug
dealer's money and stole his Ford Explorer and sold it
on the black market.

John and Jim's conversation in an AOL chat room, open
to the public for all to view:
====================================

John: hi Jim, how are you doing?

Jim:  man, I am doing horrible, I just lost my job :(
I need to buy clothes and get another one before I get
evicted.

John: oh, that really sucks; I just got a raise and
bonus and am going to Vegas again like last year!
Dude, remember Vegas last year? It was so fun! You
should come with me;  we can discuss some job
opportunities too.

(Jim now recognizes that John is going into the MLC
protocol)

Jim:  You lucky bastard. You want to rent another SUV?

(John now recognizes Jim's recognition of MLC protocol
in use)

John: Yes indeed! I think we can have lots of fun. I
have lots of money to spend. There's lot's of new
clubs and I heard of some awesome parties in some lush
hotels. It won't seem as far as a drive the second
time you know? I think the drive will seem a lot
shorter- almost as if, we barely went out of town.

Jim:  Ah, ok, so easy drive. I don't want to try
anymore of those weird drugs though, let’s just get
drunk or go sober.

John: Yeah, the drugs in Vegas are not that good.
We'll have much more fun just getting drunk and
banging hot chicks. What do you think about hot
chicks?

Jim:  Yeah, hot chicks are good. Hot rich chicks?
lol. Ones that drive better cars than SUVs?

John: Yeah, you know it. Ones that aren't psycho on
you either. Ones that are laid back where won't have
any drama with and wouldn't really care in the
end anyway after a one-night stand, lol. Ones that
drive Mercedes!! Last year it was kind harder to find
chicks, there were too many guys around.

Jim:  Awe boy! You got good plans then?

John: Yeah, can I meet you at your pad; I'll show you
the plans.

So basically as you can see, they just had what seemed
to be an innocent conversation but using my protocol;
using the Metaphoric Linguistical Communication
protocol, they had a conversation about committing
felonies in a public forum without anyone knowing. It
may seem complicated to you, but once you try it a few
times and practice it, you get better and better at it
and can see how useful it really is.

For those who are mentally slow, let's break down and
"translate the conversation":

Literally:
John: oh, that really sucks; I just got a raise and
bonus and am going to Vegas again like last year!
Dude, remember Vegas last year? It was so fun! You
should come with me; we can discuss some job
opportunities too.

Metaphorically he is saying:
John: I have some money to get us into some robberies.
Would you like to participate? These ones are easier
than last year even and will be profitable.

Literally:
Jim:  You lucky bastard. You want to rent another SUV?

Metaphorically he is saying:
Jim:  That's great. You want to steal another car?
(Referring to Vegas when they stole the SUV. Here he
is using the KEYWORD SUV so John will know)

Literally:
John: Yes indeed! I think we can have lots of fun. I
have lots of money to spend. There's lot'sof new clubs
and I heard of some awesome parties in some lush
hotels.It won't seem as far as a drive the second time
you know? I think the drive will seem a lot shorter-
almost as if, we barely went out of town.

Metaphorically:
John: This is a really easy job; we can get lots of
money from it. There are new high profile parties that
I have been going to and finding out about. It's not
in Vegas; it's actually closer, barely out of town.

Literally:
Jim:  Ah, ok, so easy drive. I don't want to try
anymore of those weird drugs though, let’s just get
drunk or go sober.

Metaphorically:
Jim:  (Acknowledging this is not in Vegas and it's a
lot closer) I don't want to rob anymore drug dealers
because the last one they robbed was weird. (Weird
being a KEYWORD) Let's rob someone who is involved
with something other than drugdealing, someone tamer.

Literally:
John: Yeah, the drugs in Vegas are not that good.
We'll have much more fun just getting drunk and
banging hot chicks. What do you think about hot
chicks?

Metaphorically:
John: (Acknowledges that robbing a drug dealer wasn't
fun) What do you think about robbing a girl?

Literally:
Jim:  Yeah, hot chicks are good. Hot rich chicks?
lol. Ones that drive better cars than SUVs?

Metaphorically:
Jim:  Rich girls? Ones that are richer than the drug
dealer we robbed?

Literally:
John: Yeah, you know it. Ones that aren't psycho on
you either. Ones that are laid back where won't have
any drama with and wouldn't really care in the end
anyway after a one-night stand, lol. Ones that drive
Mercedes!! Last year it was kind harder to find
chicks, there were too many guys around.

Metaphorically:
John: The drug dealer was psycho, the girl we rob will
be gullible and easy to rob and will not be too
emotionally damaged from us robbing her and one that
has a nicer car for us to steal and sell. Last year we
didn't rob a chick, it was easier to find that drug
dealer we robbed.

Literally:
Jim:  Awe boy! You got good plans then?

Metaphorically:
Jim:  So you have something in mind, may I be in on
it?

After that, they proceed to meet in person where they
exchange the rest of their details for their plot.

As you can see this is metaphoric speech and since
they both know how to use it properly per the format
and could recognize the keywords and had a key and
used the protocol, they were able to effectively
communicate.

Now this isn't something amazingly new and the mafia
and government etc. use this shit all the time, but no
one took the time to write out a public paper on it
from what I can see. And if there is a paper on it,
well I don't give a fuck; I'm releasing this anyway.

You’re welcome to the dumb fucks that learned
something new and didn't already know how to do this.
And I'm sorry to all the people who feel betrayed
their secret for communicating "securely" has been
exposed. If they did this right anyway and used this
protocol like a pro, then they wouldn't have anything
to worry about.

The cool thing about this protocol, is the better you
get at it with yourself and with the parties, the more
it flows perfectly like normal
conversation/communication/correspondence.

This is not limited to the english language but this
can be incorporated into code, Acronyms, technology
syntax, stenography, etc. ad infinitum.

Greetz to:
foundstone,eeye,dvdman,zer,kokinan,sistom,phc,mray,upb,divide,viper,
xile,xante,arni,lkm,nrml,atomic,crash,sod,timex,pt,
seaweed,deron,youtee,akcess,atm,jtm,atfield,joeC00l,
jason,argus,dayjay,smurfboy,rcon,sena,digid,kronixx,
srcrypto,bagel,acad,djole,cipherphreack,blue canary,
metalrock,matt,natg,leftist,narc,saqib,lei, fluffy
bunnies
and anyone I forgot-fuck you.

d4yj4y
d4y to the motherfucking j4y bitch!