Date: Wed Apr  6 06:00:17 2005
From: announcements at pulltheplug.org (announcements@...ltheplug.org)
Subject: PullThePlug Wargames

Yes

We've been around for quite some time (1998) but recently we've been
evolving to become more proactive..

for those of you who have played the older pulltheplug wargames
(mainsource, roothat etc)

they've long gone... now we have vortex, semtex, blackhole and catalyst ..

vortex is by far our most challenging game.

http://www.pulltheplug.org/wargames/vortex/

- people@...ltheplug.org