Date: Thu Apr  7 21:29:06 2005
From: lists at domain-logic.com (Randall Perry)
Subject: IIS hacking contest

But that's not quite real world.
Is the server running SQL server? Oracle?
Or is it just serving static pages and is sitting behind a reverse proxy
[on FreeBSD].
There aren't any details there.

Suppose no one cracks the box, that just means someone didn't want to spill
their guts for a retail Xbox.
I can suppose there are groups out there that would rather people assume it
'really is secure' regardless of critical flaws that are publicized and
regardless of the quiet black hats that aren't falling for an x-shaped carrot

Randy.