Date: Fri Apr  8 00:11:44 2005
From: poof at fansubber.com (Poof)
Subject: Re: Case ID 51560370 - Notice of
	ClaimedInfringement

Ahh, but what if said user is falsifying MD5sums with same size files in
order to help hinder piracy of said product?

In order to say that -I- am sharing Fedora.iso(Just an example.) you'd have
to download it and run it yourself. You can't just say that the MD5sum,
size, and name all match so it has to be the same product.

That's why if you wanted, you could sell bags of flour as cocaine and not be
charged with drug dealing. Fine, it looks the same and weighs the same,
however it isn't the product that's illegal. And to prove that it's illegal,
they need to test it.

You know what... I should just shut up. I always write sucky posts to FD.

~