Date: Mon Apr 18 01:57:32 2005
From: spamproof at nospammail.net (Rob)
Subject: Exploiting Cisco Systems

Sumy wrote:
> Sorry and promise that would email a good one. Just finishing posting
> it, is about Linux firewall a complete E-book

Dude, WTF? Why are you posting here about an "E-book" but instead the article on your site seems to be a copy of a real book...
Are you the author of this book? The publisher?
Please write something _original_ (if you do people will be happy to go to your site)
instead of trying to make money (lots of ads on your site) off of other people's work;
otherwise, please stop wasting everyone's time.

Prentice Hall: What about putting an easy to find email contact address on your website for stuff that is not related to "product
support" ?