Date: Sat May  7 14:21:48 2005
From: Thierry at sniff-em.com (Thierry Zoller)
Subject: Bluetooth related security problem with
	Motorola E398 GSM phone

Dear Tonu Samuel,

This is expected behaviour and refered to as the "Backdoor" attack,
once you have an existing pair (Backdoor) you can connect to it without
further warning message (again depends on  implementation).

So yes as far as I am concerned there is not much to fix here, except
perhaps to display a warning message DEVICE XY connects (YES NO) even
when paired.

>BTW, Similar problems are in SonyEricsson.
Type? Lots of (older) Ericcson phones are known to be epxloitable.
(T68, 680 etc), this is documented on the bunker.net site.

--
Thierry Zoller
mailto:Thierry@...ff-em.com