Date: Wed May 11 18:08:24 2005
From: khaalel at gmail.com (khaalel)
Subject: KSpynix ::: the Unix version of KSpyware?
	(Proof Of Concept)

Hi,

before sending me such emails, read Kspynix before: Firefox is not
attacked by the POC,
and such malware already exists for Unix systems although their code
are not public... that's why I code this "small" malwares (if they can
be called malware...)

About the ethic, it's your problem if you think it's not ethical to
publish such code, Besides don't be afraid Unix systems are always
secure.

And i "waste" my time with what I want !!!
What's an ethical act for you? I wanted to publish a windows rootkit
this week, is it ethical?