Date: Wed Jun  8 11:17:05 2005
From: raghu.chinthoju at gmail.com (Raghu Chinthoju)
Subject: Microsoft Windows and *nix Telnet Port
	NumberArgument Obfuscation

The list charter says "Any information pertaining to vulnerabilities
is acceptable". So, technically, the original post by Kristian is not
fit to be posted to FD :)

Jokes apart, Nick seems to be a bit hard humours guy!  Even though the
Charter says "Humour is acceptable provided it is inoffensive", this
kind of humor is quite usual to FD and acceptable to old timers on
this list, I guess. So, next time when some one has to post a
vulnerability they *just* found, may be they would look around to see
if they are the first ones.

And for asking questions or learning basics, may be security-basics
and others are more appropriate than FD.

Raghu