Date: Wed Jun  8 06:20:30 2005
From: stan.bubrouski at gmail.com (Stan Bubrouski)
Subject: Exploits Selling / Buying

This is VERY different from iDefense.  iDefense gives advanced notice
of vulnerabilities.  These guys are buying exploits and SELLING THE
EXPLOITS not sending out advisories.  It looks like they are probably
trying to profit from felons, afterall who else is gonna buy these
unknown exploits?  Course if they know they are selling them to
felons, well...

-sb