Date: Mon Jun 13 19:35:08 2005
From: deepquest at mac.com (deepquest)
Subject: Web application Security Scanner

http://www.0x90.org/releases/absinthe/
http://www.nessus.org/download/ with some plugins
http://www.cirt.net/code/nikto.shtml

The "best" depends of your target, the OS you use, if you looking for
opensource products or commercial ones.
Just google there many of them.

Deepquest
"Justification of windows usage is a combinaison of Stockholm
Syndrome and cognitive dissonance."
Propaganda              http://deepquest.code511.com/blog
FIB                     http://www.futureisbeta.com
PGP DH/DSS              http://www.futureisbeta.com/pgp