Date: Tue Jun 21 17:05:40 2005
From: milw0rm at gmail.com (milw0rm Inc.)
Subject: Security of phpBB

Nick,

Its in the development stages right now.  I am currently waiting on 24
machines to finish up the rainbow tables and then I will kick start
it.  There will only be 160 people waiting at a time (first come first
serve without a 30 day waiting list).  The mod updates the password
fields the second they are cracked to open up more room for others.

Should be finished by the middle of next week.

/str0ke