Date: Wed Jun 22 16:29:42 2005
From: larryblumenthal98 at yahoo.com (Larry Blumenthal)
Subject: Intense School finally goes under,
	bought up by k-mart of security companies

Mr. French Frog,

I am sorry that I am going to have to slaughter you
and humilate you so publicly on a mailing list, but
you just don't know what it is you are talking about.
You state:

> Intense School has never claimed to by doing secure
> code for Microsoft or
> helping them secure their code.  They have worked
> with some of Microsoft
> most talented leaders in this field of expertise in
> order to work on a
> secure coding class.  I doubt very much that
> Microsoft has ever sued Intense
> School or else they would not be delivering classes
> for them worldwide as we
> speak today.  But of course I might be wrong and
> just a dumb ass as well and
> you are the one that is right.

Please check this press release issued by intense
school after the lawsuit was launched by microsoft:

http://www.forrelease.com/D20040922/cgtu022a.P2.09222004180832.14048.html

It states: "We are advised by a representative for
Intense School that journalists and other readers
should disregard the news release, Intense School
Partners With Microsoft on Training Programmers to
Write Secure Code, issued Tuesday, Sept. 21, as it
contained some erroneous information. Intense School
said a revised release is expected at a future date."

The original press release says all sorts of crazy
shit that obviously pissed off microsoft, like
"Microsoft came to Intense School to develop the
Writing Secure Code course". Like they were hunting
around for a resource to find out how to write code,
so they went to intense school, and now they know how.
Yay for intense school! Read it here:

http://www.forrelease.com/D20040921/cgtu022.P2.09212004102013.21670.html

Here is some advice i have for you, print this out,
cut at dotted lines, and tape to your monitor to
prevent future humilations in public (even though it
will be harder to use your computer with things taped
on your screen, it will save the last little bits of
credibility you have left):

|  Clement, Don't Post Dumb Shit To Full Disclosure |

Larry