Date: Fri Jul  1 15:10:04 2005
From: upbupb at gmail.com (upb)
Subject: plz suggest security for DLL functions

Hi.

Try signing the hash of all your function arguments with a private key
and then in the function calculating the hash and verifying the
signature...
The public key could be extracted from the dll or the dll could be
reverse enginereed to remove the checks but this is still a good
method to prevent totally clueless people from using your dll.

btw MS does something like this :)