Date: Tue Jul  5 09:33:44 2005
From: raghu.chinthoju at gmail.com (Raghu Chinthoju)
Subject: Some VNC doubts : access server behind TCP/IP
	proxy or gateways

VNC supports reverse connections, check http://www.tinyapps.org/vnc/

But then, you need some sort of trigger from road warrior side to run
"winvnc -connect <RW IP> on the server. I guess you can design the
best way for this based on your setup, may be via an ASP page or even
as simple as an email command.

If your gateways support some sort of client authentication, may be
its the best bet.

Raghu