Date: Thu Jul  7 17:44:45 2005
From: kf_lists at digitalmunition.com (KF (lists))
Subject: Great application for the Pinnacle ShowCenter
	200

What the heck does this have to do with Full-disclosure?
Short of the fact that this product is Bluetooth based (which could lead
to fun)... I don't get why you are posting this here?

Maybe you and /bugsywinter@...oo.com can set up your own list to talk
about your super duper ereet0 p1ut0 h0m3 5y5t3ms. Or even better... use
their friggin list! http://plutohome.com/support/index.php?section=mail

Unless you are screwing with the Bluetooth pairing, or trying to
impersonate the phone that controls Pluto take this conversation elsewhere.
/-KF