Date: Tue Jul 12 02:24:09 2005
From: zx at castlecops.com (Paul Laudanski)
Subject: Re: XSS in nested tag in phpbb 2.0.16

Interestingly I have tried this using IE XP SP2 and could not replicate.
I'll certainly be trying this out again on a vanilla installation.

I'm curious what the hit rate of this is for folks running phpbb 2.0.16?

--
Paul Laudanski, Microsoft MVP Windows-Security
CastleCops(SM), http://castlecops.com

________ Information from Computer Cops, L.L.C. ________

  part000.txt - is OK
http://castlecops.com