Date: Sun Jul 17 08:16:19 2005
From: guninski at guninski.com (Georgi Guninski)
Subject: *****SPAM***** Re: Compromising pictures of
	Microsoft Internet Explorer!

oh, no. long time no m$ puppies whining publicly.

On Sat, Jul 16, 2005 at 07:43:32PM +0000, tuytumadre@....net wrote:
> I do not meen to flame you, but you are an irresponsible disgrace to the hacking community. Do you not care about the customer? You never publicly disclose details to a vulnerability of this magnitude. This is an image vulnerability, for crying out loud. What's the first thing they tell you to do when most vulnerability details are released? Disable active scripting. That doesn't work here. What are the innocent, ignorant computer users going to do? Disable images? I think not. You should be ashamed.

i do not mean to flame you, but please stop smoking illegal stuff.

why should lcamtuf care about m$ customers - m$ customers have deal with m$.
it is a problem of m$, not of lcamtuf. does m$ care about free software
customers?

just check the m$ eula on the topic of "responsibility" and see the official
party line of taking responsibility.

what can m$ lusers do?:

- call toll free support and ask what the fuck is going on, asking for a
ticket number.
- switch to a real os.

about secure@m$ - at least technically they are dumb and ignorant from
personal experience. they don't care about bugs, bugs are a burden for them.
they care about $$$.

these same lamers continue to whine even if one reports a bug to them, but
doesn't wait long enough for them to scratch their testicles.

--
where do you want bill gates to go?