Date: Tue Jul 26 21:59:55 2005
From: ahaning at gmail.com (Andrew Haninger)
Subject: INFOHACKING and illusion brazilian b0ys ownage

On 7/26/05, James Lay <jlay@...ve-tothe-box.net> wrote:
> Maybe he/she should stop gaming for second and check the site ;)
Also FWIW, there is a section of the squid.org forums that is devoted
to the proxy software. There is a note that squid.org is not
affiliated with the proxy software that goes by the same name, but
that Squid users seem to like to post there. So, squid.org is at least
partially related to squid-cache.org.

Oddly enough, I did not see anything in the forums about a defacement.

I still wonder about how any documentation or README files in the CVS
tree are now backdoored.

-Andy