Date: Tue Jul 26 12:58:39 2005
From: infohacking.research at gmail.com (Hugo Vazquez Carapez)
Subject: INFOHACKING and illusion brazilian b0ys ownage

The main website of the squid proxy  (www.squid.org) was compromised
and defaced by "llusion brazilian b0ys" and me (INFOHACKING.com) .

We do the defacement and all files in the CVS are backdored!!

MUAHAHAHAHA

1.1 What is Squid?

Squid is a high-performance proxy caching server for web clients,
supporting FTP, gopher, and HTTP data objects. Unlike traditional
caching software, Squid handles all requests in a single,
non-blocking, I/O-driven process.

Squid keeps meta data and especially hot objects cached in RAM, caches
DNS lookups, supports non-blocking DNS lookups, and implements
negative caching of failed requests.

Squid supports SSL, extensive access controls, and full request
logging. By using the lightweight Internet Cache Protocol, Squid
caches can be arranged in a hierarchy or mesh for additional bandwidth
savings.