Date: Mon Aug  1 01:12:45 2005
From: mohit.muthanna at gmail.com (Mohit Muthanna)
Subject: OT: Looking for beta testers for Two-Factor
	Authentication Service

Hi,

Public TeleAuth Server (Free): http://public.paynacea.com
Sourceforge Project Page: http://sourceforge.net/projects/teleauth
Vendor: http://www.paynacea.com

Sorry about the off-topic post; but this seems to be the best place to
find security professionals who might be interested in helping out.

I sent a post a few months ago about our new two-factor authentication
system, and thanks to all you folks who responded, we are now ready to
launch our beta program.

About TeleAuth: TeleAuth is an online fraud prevention system that
verifies online transactions by calling users on their registered
phone numbers. It consists of a complete, scalable, enterprise-ready
framework that is easy to deploy, use and maintain. It is availabe as
a product (which is what this e-mail is about), and a free service.

If your organization meets the following specifications, and you are
interested in trialing our system, please reply to me off-list:

1) Your organization is based in North America.
2) It has more than 100 employees.
3) It is in the Financial Services or eCommerce sector.

If you are approved for our beta program, we will provide free
software and support for six months; and free consulting and
integration services.

Note that the Public TeleAuth Server is still free, and always will
be. You may use it for your web sites, applications and networked
devices at no charge. It is available at http://public.paynacea.com.

Thanks,
Mohit.

--
Mohit Muthanna [mohit (at) muthanna (uhuh) com]
"There are 10 types of people. Those who understand binary, and those