Date: Thu Aug 11 17:00:50 2005
From: bancroft at america.net (Vic Bancroft)
Subject: new meaning

As long as we are free to create new meaning in the venacular, why not
go slightly vulgar.

 "Trojan as in condom"

This way we can talk about the java virtual machine (sandbox) as a kind
of trojan . . .

more,
l8r,

"The future is here. It's just not evenly distributed yet."
 -- William Gibson, quoted by Whitfield Diffie