Date: Thu Aug 18 03:49:10 2005
From: tuytumadre at att.net (tuytumadre@....net)
Subject: Internet Explorer 6 Meta Refresh Parsing
	Weakness

Why should Microsoft be accountable for the mistakes of webmasters? Have you even tested any of ther other browsers? Even if you have, a webmaster should indeed be responsible for blindly redirecting a user to a url supplied in input. This isn't an Internet Explorer mistake - it is a webmaster mistake, and quite a silly one at that.

Btw, if this message appears in your mailboxes twice, it's because I sent it twice (the first time I received a DNS failure message).

Regards,
Paul
Greyhats Security
http://greyhatsecurity.org