Date: Thu Aug 18 19:13:05 2005
From: perfectirijillo at gmail.com (J u a n)
Subject: Re: MS not telling enough

On 8/18/05, Jason Coombs <jasonc@...ence.org> wrote:
> > So there ya go. I suppose you'll
> > find something new to complain
> > about, or to be rude about.
>
> Whenever possible, yes.
>
> It's amazing how much you support Microsoft. Don't you know that it is in the continued support that you give them that they derive their continued opportunities to harm others?
>
> Of course, the more you and others support Microsoft, the more your expertise grows in value.
>
> Compare your decision-making and ethics to the decisions made by me and others who, after hard work and sacrifice to gain over a decade worth of training, education, skill and work experience with Microsoft products, grew to understand that it causes harm to the entire world for us to apply that skill in any fashion that helps Microsoft.
>
> I swore an oath never again to apply my skills in a way that helps Microsoft.
>
> ... or to help any other organization that knowingly causes harm with reckless disregard for the well-being of others.
>
> Integrity, competency, and those who prove they are good people must be supported, and anyone who lacks integrity, competency, and has proven they are bad must be opposed.
>
> To do otherwise demonstrates the same self-serving and wrong thinking that enables Microsoft to con its victims in the first place.
>
> Glad to see Microsoft give an opinion that more clearly explains that their Windows 2000 product is inherently defective and shouldn't be used if you intend to connect it to a computer network.
>
> That was the conclusion that I arrived at after performing a forensic review of IIS 5.0 -- you'll find my analysis contained within my book about IIS security:
>
> http://www.science.org/jcoombs/
>
> http://www.forensics.org/IIS_Security_and_Programming_Countermeasures.pdf
>
> Best,
>
> Jason Coombs
> jasonc@...ence.org

Ok, I think it's time to filter your email from my inbox.
Don't take it the wrong way, but I don't care about your fights with
some guy named Kurt,
or the stupid forensic dudes or the laws or politics of your country.
All I care about is securiy, if I ever want to discuss other stuff
I'll subscribe to another
list, forum, whatever.
Have a nice day.