Date: Thu Aug 18 22:32:37 2005
From: tuytumadre at att.net (tuytumadre@....net)
Subject: Re: MS not telling enough

I respect your right to have an opinion, however I do not respect the fact that your opinion completely sucks ass. I meen seriously man, when has MS really become that bad? So much more people run Windows than who run Linux and you know it's true, and it's never going to change. There is not a god damn thing you nor anybody else on this list can do about it. I know I will be shunned for saying this, but who cares what people think if all they do is waste their time trying to something as stupid as bring down Microsoft?

As for your statement that Microsoft purposefully harms others, that is a completely ignorant thing to say, and you are downright stupid for saying it. If it is the customers that you are talking about, then I am not going to even bother to argue with you because that would be the dumbest thing that I have heard in my life. However, if by "others" you meen the open source community, then you, sir, have no idea of the concept known as "capitalism". It's this great thing where you actually get paid for what you spend your time doing! Wow! Microsoft practices capitalism, and is, quite frankly, very good at it.
Sure you can go around shouting, "Down with Microsoft, down with Microsoft!" but have you ever stopped to think, "Why do I hate Microsoft? Have they done anything wrong? Or am I just blowing smoke?" Give me one SPECIFIC example, Mr. Coombs, of why you personally have something against Microsoft, and I will get off your back. However, it is my personal opinion that you are just conforming to the mindset of the rest of the anti-MS fanatics. I am sick and tired of the stupidity that crowds this earth.

Regards,
Paul
Greyhats Security
http://greyhatsecurity.org