Date: Sun Aug 21 06:42:50 2005
From: waldoalvarez00 at gmail.com (wac)
Subject: Off topic. To the list Admins or anyone that
	can help me

Hi ppl:

Thanks to all those that tried to help me. I just can't read that much
mail. But thanks to almost all responses (except the ironic one please
save us both some time next time)

Since most answers are like this one I'll use this as reply (sorry
folks I guess this is the most optimized way for me to answer all of
your mails ;) ) But I guess this is needs to be pointed out in order
to make the list better for every one.

On 8/20/05, Cory Stoker <cory@...arnetsec.com> wrote:
> Hello Waldo:
>
> I do not have a GMail account so I do not know if this possible but I
> filter this list by using the List-Id header in email.  All messages
> try sent to the full-disclosure mailing list will have the List-Id
> header set to: "An unmoderated mailing list for the discussion of
> security issues <full-disclosure.lists.grok.org.uk>".  Of this I make
> sure that "<full-disclosure.lists.grok.org.uk>" is in the header.
> This makes it easier than filtering on to:, from:, or subject.  To
> view headers for a mail, I would see if there is an option to view
> all headers in your respective email client.  Of course if it is
> webmail this could not be an option.
>
> Hope this helps...

The gmail filters are:

From
Subject
Has the words
Doesn't Have

Yep stuff for the masses is simple. I bet I'm not the only one with
this simplicity problems ;(

I suggest that it would be good to make configurable on the list
server if you want  modified froms or not (so people that does not
likes that can be happy too). Would that be possible? I mean without
much trouble for the admins. I guess it would be a good feature for
the list that would help some ppl that have to deal with webmails and
similars. I guess one solution for my problems could be to use the
project at sourforge similar to yahoopops but for gmail (I don't
remeber the exact name). Maybe that solves things for my desktop but
then what if I'm not at my desktop. I receive hundreds of mails
everyday form several lists so leaving them unsorted in gmail is a no
no since that takes away your productivity. On the other side I cant
install or execute some software on every computer I land.

Thanks again to everyone
Regards
Waldo Alvarez