Date: Tue Aug 23 18:41:31 2005
From: dufresne at winternet.com (Ron DuFresne)
Subject: Problems with unsuscribing

additional hint:  the headers for e-mails can be as vauable as the source
code of the application.

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005, Justin Allen wrote:

> Well for one, it would help if you were unsubscribing to the correct list
>
> Suetterlin, Sven wrote:
>
> > Hi @ all,
> >

> > in order from my boss, I have to unsubscribe from this list. I've send
> > an Email to bugtraq-digest-unsubscribe@...urityfocus.com
> > in the ``List-Unsubscribe'' header of any list message. But nothing
> > happen, I didn't get an confirm message, but I still receive messages
> > from bugtraq. I've also tried to visited the subscription page, but I
> > still get an "the page cannot be displayed" error. Could anyone help me?
> >

> > Best regards
> >

> > Sven S?tterlin
> >

> > *DTS Medien AG*
> >
> > Heidestra?e 38
> >
> > D-32051 Herford
> >

> > Fon:     +49 (0) 5221 101-1092
> >
> > Fax:     +49 (0) 5221 101-2001
> >
> > eMail:   _sven.suetterlin@....de <mailto:sven.suetterlin@....de>_
> >
> > Web:    _www.dts-medien.de <http://www.dts-medien.de/>__ _
> >
> > *ISY**_3 * */  /**/Die Software f?r Mediendaten/**/.
> > /*www.isy3.com <http://www.isy3.com>

"Sometimes you get the blues because your baby leaves you. Sometimes you get'em
'cause she comes back." --B.B. King
        ***testing, only testing, and damn good at it too!***

OK, so you're a Ph.D.  Just don't touch anything.