Date: Wed Aug 24 13:31:14 2005
From: javipolo at datagrama.net (Javi Polo)
Subject: talk.google.com

On Aug/24/2005, Stuart Carter wrote:

> Google will make money off it the way they usually do - by providing a useful service, based on open source and open standards, and use it as a conduit to deliver advertising :)

Personally, I'm very afraid of the power that Google is gaining ..... I
mean, most searches are done through google, so they know what you're
interested in, then a lot of peoples email's going through them, with
gmail, now italk ..... next is world domination?

I suppose you all know of this website, but just in case ..
http://www.google-watch.org/

On the other hand, I'm SO FUCKING ANGRY of everybody using MSN, so I
hope this googletalk thingy makes people move to jabber :)

--
Javier Polo @ Datagrama
902 136 126