Date: Sat Aug 27 18:21:14 2005
From: pvnick at gmail.com (Paul)
Subject: Re: Tool for Identifying Rogue Linksys Routers

Thomas, I've taken a look at the signature that you used to sign your message, and it says that one of the people it's registered to is thomas@...solutions.com. Now, if I'm not mistaken, this is a spyware company. If this is so, and you know developers that are writing adware/spyware programs, please do me a favor and burn their house down.

Thanks
Paul
Formerly of Greyhats Security