Date: Sat Aug 27 05:55:41 2005
From: exibar at thelair.com (Exibar)
Subject: [inbox] Re: Is this a phishing attempt?

It's not just people giving them bank routing info.  They have people
sending them thousands of dollars in cash in hopes of getting millions for
nothing.  The 419'ers wind up either kidnapping or killing the person they
scammed and assume their identity abroad.  The 419'ers have even been known
to go after family members as well.

  It's too risky to try and scam the scammers, perhaps we on this list could
cover our tracks well enough to not be found by these criminals, but most
people couldn't.

  Exibar