Date: Sun Aug 28 22:13:59 2005
From: measl at mfn.org (J.A. Terranson)
Subject: J. A. Terranson

On Sat, 27 Aug 2005, ericscher@....com wrote:

> I did a dumb thing today.

No.. You did several [*really*] dumb things today.

> I decided to be nice to someone who didn't deserve it and correct his
> mistakes offline so that he wouldn't have to look like a dumbass in public.

Yeah, whatever.  Nice selfserving utter bullshit.  You were being so
worried about my welfare that you spent the first five minutes (on a call
YOU initiated) begging me not to *mailbomb* you?  What kind of psycho shit
is *that*?  Fucktard.

> In return, I got an earful of profanity. Honestly, I should have known
> better.

Yeah, you should have.  Like I said on the phone: say what you need to say
and then go fuck yourself.  You don't like "an earful of profanity"?
Don't call people on their cell phones - ASSHOLE.

> I've watched Terranson participate on this list long enough to know that
> he's not merely rude and obnoxious, he's mean.

Why thank you.  I'm honored, I'm sure.  Now that you have paid proper
homage, you can still GFY.

<BS SNIP>

> I get it. This is a place where he gets to feel like a big man. A tough
> guy. Fine. Whatever floats his boat.

Hrmmm... Sounds like your act on the phone, big guy.  But instead of
proffering a lecture, you became a cat toy.  Don't pick fights unless you
are the absolute biggest kid on the fucking playground dickface.

> HOWEVER, that's no excuse for:
>
> a) Acting like a JackAss. (Is that what the J.A. stands for?)

Then stop making uninvited and unwelcome phone calls.

> b) PUTTING OUT BAD INFORMATION.

The shut the fuck up.  This is TWICE I've had to suggest this to you - you
don't learn fast, do you?

> For the record, Kid... (Act like a child, you'll get treated like one.)

For the record dipshit - I now fucking OWN you.  You are MY cat toy.  My
personal Burnore.  Believe it.  You will rue the day you made that phone
call for the next fifty fucking years.

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin@....org
0xBD4A95BF

I like the idea of belief in drug-prohibition as a religion in that it is
a strongly held belief based on grossly insufficient evidence and
bolstered by faith born of intuitions flowing from the very beliefs they
are intended to support.

don zweig, M.D.