Date: Tue Aug 30 11:19:34 2005
From: saintau at sdf.lonestar.org (Jackson McKinley)
Subject: The Wireless Networking Excuse

Wouldn.t the they just go after the "owner" of the public hotspot?  The same way they go after ISP's when they try to tell them it was those "pre-paid"
accounts?

I still find it sickening that my ISP is meant to censor my online activity.  Although in the above case it would have been breaking the law to
download "warez".

The standard what's next argument still applies... If they censor one thing it's a small step to the next one and so on...

Jack.

saintau@....lonestar.org