Date: Thu Sep  1 12:09:08 2005
From: aphex at aphexer.dyndns.org (Alex Prinsier)
	(X-POST)

I've not known the list as it was before 2003... and I really would like
to know how it was then.

I'm not sure how to understand these lines:

> do you remember why this full-disclosure list was started in the first
> place?
> I do... undelayed, unmoderated, uncensored, disclosure, full if you
> want, room for discussions etc

Do you mean symantec first checks every message which causes a delay?
And in the case they don't like the message they delete it? Or perhaps
censor some stuff?

Alex