Date: Fri Sep  2 17:30:23 2005
From: brian at phorum.org (Brian Moon)
Subject: Multiple Phorum XSS and Session Hijacking
	vulnerabilities

First, all issues that will allow any of the issues here to happen have
been fixed.  With 5.0.18a, you can not use any method described below.
We had the fixes done in less than 24 hours.

Now, what a professional and responsible post.  I normally don't reply
to these emails, but this person has misrepresented the communications
we had with him.  It makes me not want to communicate with people that
report security flaws.  If I had known he would use my words out of
context this way, I would have just released the new version and ignored
his email.

"Scott" clearly has another agenda here.  That is to discredit
applications and promote interests of his own.  The mention of IPB
specifically makes that clear.

Brian Moon
Phorum Dev Team