Date: Sun Sep  4 15:06:29 2005
From: cfullerton at fullertoninfosec.com (Chuck Fullerton)
Subject: RE: Computer forensics to uncover
	illegalinternet use

All,

I do find this like of discussion very interesting.  However, there has been
so much discussion that it's getting difficult to folllow.  Therefore, I'd
like to make the following recommendation for future posts.

1.  Minimize the text you to which you are replying to the pertinent info.
2.  Everyone use the same method of replying..  (i.e. inline, top or bottom)
I don't care which but it's really getting tough to follow.
3.  Keep the discussion going as I'm really getting alot out of this.  ;-)

Sincerely,

Chuck Fullerton

  _____